FinancialWorks – New and Pre-Owned Wheelchair Van and Equipment Financing
Contact our Finance Department directly toll free at 1-877-357-0192
MobilityWorks partners with lenders who understand the value of your conversion equipment, offering you a no-hassle buying experience. We can custom tailor the terms of your financing to meet your individual needs; including the length of your loan or lease, the monthly payment amount, and the level of protection that you choose. Let our Finance Consultants help put together financing options designed just for you.
Our Financing Process is Easy
- Complete a needs analysis with a MobilityWorks Certified Mobility Consultant to find the best vehicle that meets the needs of you and your family.
- Complete a credit application utilizing the link below.
- Our Financing team then works with the various banks to negotiate the best financing deal based on your financial history, vehicle chosen, and desired
- During our financing process, we will also provide you with a suite of programs designed to help you protect your investment and provide you with
peace of mind throughout your vehicle ownership. Our suite of programs include: Extended service contracts, GAP protection and our Protection
Works emergency roadside assistance program.
Vehicle Credit Application
Obtaining a customized auto loan or lease has never been easier. Just fill out the Quick Credit Application using the link below. Our MobilityWorks finance team will work to get you the lowest rates possible that work comfortably with your individual budget.
Equipment Financing & Application
MobilityWorks has partnered with United Consumer Financial Services Company to provide you with financing options for your equipment.
United Consumer Financial Services Company provides:
- Credit application and decision in minutes
- Low monthly payments, terms of 24 – 48 months
- Finance amounts of $1,000 – $10,000
- No fee for early payoff
- Easy checking/savings or debit/credit card auto-pay
Click below to find the location closest to you. You will find the link to the Equipment Credit Application in the Financing section of the store location page.
Grant Assistance and Other Funding Sources
There are several state and national programs that offer funding for accessible vehicles. Listed below are just a few:
- Military Veterans benefits
- State vocational rehabilitation programs
- Internet Sites
For additional information please click below.
(12) Financing promotion valid September 2, 2019 through October 31, 2019. Promotion valid on any vehicle with a new mobility conversion and requires trade-in equity equal to 20% of total price. 4.79% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for 60 months. Monthly payments are based on the price of the vehicle, down payment and approved credit. Financing through Ally Bank. Not all that apply will be approved. Approval based on a credit score of 740 or above.
(24) Financing promotion require 20% down or trade-in equity and 120 payments of $252 a month. 7.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for 120 months. Monthly payments are based on price above, down payment and approved credit. Financing through Bank of the West. Not all that apply will be approved. Approval is based on a credit score of 740 or above. Offer ends September 30, 2019.
(26) Limited quantities available. Prices plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, and any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. No other rebates or incentives are applicable. Offer applies to Pre-Owned 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT or SE with New BraunAbility Side or Rear-Entry Manual Conversion with mileage of 70,000 or more. Vehicle pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual vehicles may vary.